This really turned out delicious! Best part is that you can prepare it hours before serving it.
• 1 Ib (450 g) of Ham
• 1 Eggplant
• 1 cup (2.5 dl) of Fresh Mushrooms
• 1/2 a Leek
• 2 cups (5 dl) of Baby Spinach
• 1.2 cup (3 dl) of Heavy Cream
• 3/4 cup (2 dl) Tomato Sauce
• 2 Tbsps of Sambal Oelek
• 1 cup (2.5 dl) of Grated Cheese
• Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 225° C (440° F). Fry mushroom in butter. Add the leek. Salt and pepper. Put aside.
Cut ham and eggplant into 1/2" slices. Place the slices in an oven proof pan. Add fried mushroom and leek.
Mix cream, tomato sauce and sambal oelek. Salt and pepper.
Pour mixture onto the ham and eggplant. Add spinach on top as well as thyme and cheese.
Place in the oven for approx. 30 minutes. Enjoy with a fresh salad.